Monday, April 12, 2010

Alexander Mc Queen






I am very inspired by him. anyone would have known, Alexander Mc Queen. he has something extraordinary. I like it with all his works. BUT, I can only display a portion of his collection:) and maybe you've seen these photos. I was shocked when he learned he had died, I knew through my mother's magazines. immediately I immediately look for news about him, because I still do not believe it. I'd love to have something like him, namely the potential and talent that is very very unusual. and I really want to become fashion designers are professionals, talented, and is known by many people and too many people liked my work. I pray for ya :)

2 comments:

Farah said...

ada sepatu gaga :') i really want it

You're In My Closet said...

yuppp, thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails