Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Street Style













It is a bit of street style pictures that I have, yupp I took these photos from some others blogs like Face Hunter and other blogs. sorry if I can not make the photo itself, it's because I do not already have a pretty good camera, and I also may not have the talent in the field it hehe, I'm just interested in it and eager to photography. What do you think about this photo? if you ask me, it's very creative, not boring, fresh, and I really like. i like to imitate street style, because I can explore what I was thinking, whatever other people want to comment anything, I'll show my style, so although it was difficult because I live in the residence of the usual normal, but if I wanted to try it, why not?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails