Tuesday, May 11, 2010

just like me



I found this image on Devian Art, and I was immediately excited to saw it, HAHA that's because I think it's like me. when the Daily Life, Weekend Life to Academic Life. every waking I always immediately get out of bed and went to my laptop. when I met with the internet, I like to forget the time! I often don't eat, don't shower, because I really want to browse the internet again and again hehe, oh really like me! yeah I never feel satisfied for that! I really enjoyed this, especially during the holidays, yes I am very happy to wake up the day and sleep late at night after watching a movie that I liked. My mom would often scold me this, but I'm still running my habit is no guilt hehe. oh really like me!

want to see more clearly? click on the photo!


2 comments:

Mudrica Rusfiani said...

Hi ayu!
your blog's stunning, dear!

keep up your good ideas :)

love,
http://qwerty-exist.blogspot.com/

Fairy Floss to Me said...

hi darl :)
thank you so much :)

yuppp

i'll visit your blog sist :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails