Wednesday, June 9, 2010

finally ...

Vina Rosmarina, Safhira Berlina, Risha Trisantya Damayanti, and me spend our vacation at home. and after we think, finally went to Kota Tua in there we was very exciting and we really enjoyed it :D even though our house is quite far from that place, we remain determined to go there hahaha


here are the pics..







i loveee this pic, taked by : me




okay, so from me, actually I still have lots of photos, but I'm so sorry because I'm lazy to wait for loading, which is definitely long! hehehe I hope your holidays is fun yaa! don't be like me and my friends, most of whom only spend time at home -_- hhh. have a nice day guys :D



GIVE YOUR COMMENT PLEASE :D


4 comments:

NANCYXO said...

you all seem to match. cute. =D


XO NANCY

nancyxo.blogspot.com

Prasidya Darmayu Atina said...

thanks :)

Mudrica Rusfiani said...

NICE pics. akhirnya bikin juga edisi outfitnya :D

Prasidya Darmayu Atina said...

hehe makasih ya kak ;) haha iya nih, makasih doanya ya (?) hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails