Friday, June 18, 2010

Versicle

okay, today I had planned to post two posts :) and this is the second post ..
woohoooo added one more "blog should be opened" for me :D Versicle. yap it's the blog's name. the author is Marla Singer. she's Indonesian Fashion Blogger. that i like from her is that she's very shrewd mix match every outfit
*certainly, plus she's very pretty, and i really like her hair, long and shining *envyyyy. ohya, she also included in "Teen Vogue Snapshot Blog Girl of the Week" WOW that added makes me jealous -_-



what do you think about thats look guys?



follow this blog if you like
ƒ๏ℓℓ๏ω me on twitter 
add me on facebook 
e-mail me : prasidyad.atina@live.com

9 comments:

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

SNAPSHOT OF THE WEEK IS LIKE MY SECRET BLOGGING DREAM.

I think it's the coolest.

These outfits are so effortlessly adorable!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Prasidya Darmayu Atina said...

yeah i think so, thank you dear :)

oh i'm so glad for your visited and your comment on my blog lexy :D i love your style, your hair, and your blog :D

your welcome, when you have time please come back :D

Dominika said...

Love every piece of your outfits. Especially the bag becouse I've been looking for something like this for months.

agata said...

i really like these outfits! i love these first pants and the blazer :)

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

I love the last look the best, its so cute.

Tere said...

Hello! This is the first time that I visit your blog and I see is very nice!!
Good photos!!
Visit me if you want in http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/
kisses

vnikali said...

hey great outfits~ love the whole flow of the blog~~
come check out my blog if u have time~
xx
vnikali
www.vnikali.blogspot.com

knk said...

lovely pictures you looks awesome

Twinn said...

I love her shes one of my style inspirations.

Doll me up

Related Posts with Thumbnails