Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Winter 2010 Campaign of Versace

as always, i bought my favorite magazine at the beginning of the month. and i got a lot of inspiration in there. yaaa i always get inspiration from magazines, ya besides that i also got from other places as well, but i got moreee inspiration from magazines. oh thanks baby ;) haha lol. and for this time you'll post about what?. oh calm down baby, right now i wanna post about FW 2010 campaign of Versace. The first reason i like this campaign because the clothes are made this time is very cool and especially all the images black and white! and it is so so so cool dude



do you see? yap this photo below, i love the mini dres who used the girl with black hair, wohoo thats so cool! like the sparkling stones right? oh surely if a person who wear it will become the center of attention and all eyes will be drawn to you. perfect.


i still have a lot of stuff that could be me posting, but i think its not for now and not for this moment. and i hope all who read my blog waiting patiently. ohya, if you think i give a new post is too long, you can visit my tumblr, and you just click here. you should know, now i'm active on tumblr, and i hope you like my tumblr dear. thanks



and watch this dear, i hope you like




ups sorry i almost forgot to say .. happy Eid Al Fitri! please forgive me for all my mistakes ya :D hopefully this blessed month, you get a blessing from whatever you're doing and all the mistakes you've ever done, all your dreams will come true, and all the charity and worship you so far accepted by God .. amen. holidays almost over and i hope you enjoy your vacation my dear :)









Follow Fairy Floss to Me


4 comments:

Amanda "Creamy" Apriani said...

amazing dress ever!!

http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com

JOIN MY NEFERTITI JEWELZ BRIDGET LIGHT GREY NECKLACE GIVEAWAY

rina drmgne said...

oh I love your blog!
nice pictures..
please follow me and I'll follow yours ;D

Hanna said...

I love this post so much!!! The pics are so beautiful!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Putri Fatma said...

nice post! :D
wanna follow each other?


www.morthcil.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails